Package 1: Boosting inclusion and learning outcomes for students with complex needs
The program offers a tiered and planned response for children who need more support to succeed from Primary through to Secondary age.
THE SUPPORT THE SCHOOLS WILL RECEIVE
• Trauma informed strategies teachers can use immediately in the classroom
• Practical skills for teaching co-assisted self-regulation across your school
• Evidence based tools to track and improve student learning
• Functional Analysis of Behaviour as a tool to modifying student behaviour of concern
THE TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. Workshop for all staff (half or full day)
2. Coaching – one on one or in teams
3. Development of behaviour support plans for students with critical needs
4. Support for on-going monitoring and review of the interventions implemented using an evidence based practice.